Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:734 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior HR Specialist - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Sr HR Specialist, Hyderabad/ Bangalore - Leading E-Commerce - Night Shift
Employer - Leading E Commerce
Role - Sr HR Specialist - US Shift
Job Location - Hyderabad / Bangalore
This is a Work from Home role till further notice
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- This role will be handling Firm employees calls to resolve the HR queries (any query within the employee lifecycle from hire to retire).
- This is an IC role and will manage complex queries which require good research and active coordination with numerous partner teams, to resolve the employee concerns in the finest manner.
- The right candidate is someone who has a proven track record of working autonomously & effectively working across cross-functional teams, looking around corners and solving problems proactively, and influencing to drive for the best employee experience. Preferably would like the candidate to have HR experience and call handling experience.
The functional Fitment round must assess the below:
- Call handling commitment: This is a voice-based process which requires handling inbound and outbound calls for the entire shift. Are you ready to handle calls during your full shift?
- Shift flexibility commitment: Can you work in a 24/7 environment, predominantly in night shifts, with any two consecutive weeks offs (not Saturday/Sunday)? (Note- please explain that night shift means shifts starting from 9 PM to 6 AM or 10 PM to 7 AM)
- Stakeholder Management/Partner team Management/vendor Management experience: Do you have experience working with senior leaders/stakeholders/vendors? Please can you explain the type of interactions that you have had.
- Assess these skills during your interaction- High judgment, good communication, influencing skills, handling ambiguous situations, problem-solving skills, de-escalation, dive deep and research skills (Root Cause Analysis/Correction Of Errors), and identifying process gaps.
- Support region can be any market (India/US/EMEA)
Please apply with your updated CV with the below details if this suits your requirement:
1. Current Salary ( Fix + Variable)
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer ( if working)
4. Notice Period
5. Current Location
6. Ok for US Shift - Yes / No
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.