Principal Consultant at Savanna HR
Views:1267 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior HR Manager - Training & Organisational Development - Educational Assessment Firm (3-9 yrs)
About Company - The company is a pioneer in educational Assessment. currently, it is the world's largest assessment company. It has a global presence. Currently, it is serving to 10000 + schools in India.
Role: A senior member of HR team reporting into the HR Head - helps build talent, high on customer responsiveness, ability to take decisions independently, substantiate arguments with data and evidences, responsible for large goals of Sales SBU like Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Rewards and Recognition, Leadership training programmes, Talent Management, Organizational Development etc; acts as a business partner to Sales SBU Head with emphasis on Learning and Development.
Management and Support:
- Assisting management and leadership in resolving employee relation issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations.
- Coaching the business's departmental heads and management in performance management processes, compensation and remuneration programs, recruitment practices, and management decision making.
- Leading and mentoring a team of 2-3 HR Executives/Sr. HR Executives
- Playing a strategic role in the direction of the people management function in the business through the undertaking of appropriate diagnostic measures.
- Facilitating effective implementation of new people management initiatives in different departments and levels of the business as appropriate.
- Designing, developing, and executing full cycle recruitment plans and talent sourcing strategies that guarantee the attraction, selection, and successful recruitment of potential talent that will further drive the achievement of staffing goals as well as the business's overall objectives.
- Developing and executing workforce plans, providing exceptional candidate experience, and building and maintaining a candidate pipeline through vast networking.
- Collaborating with the business's departmental heads and management in developing recruitment plans, identifying training needs, and advocating for continuous learning for employees where necessary, providing coaching and mentoring support where required.
- Developing people management, individual growth plans and strategies. This includes conceptualizing and executing a 6 monthly/annual reward and recognition program for all Company associates by setting a qualifying metrics keeping in mind the nature of work in different SBUs.
- Striving to monitor and challenge existing labor policies and procedures in the business, constantly ensuring alignment with the business's values and the external legislations.
- Design and implement a cohesive and integrated employee engagement strategy studded with effective and focused events to boost employee engagement.
- In conjunction with the relevant functional resources further develop on-boarding, including the Bootcamp elements, for the Sales team and all company employees ensuring that employees are role ready and contributing to the business as quickly as possible.
- Conducting research, and consistently develops and enforces HR procedures and policies. Analyzing and reporting on KPIs and trends related to human capital in the business and uses these findings to develop strategies and solutions to issues that affect the business's employee relations.
- Reporting on all people metrics as necessary, for example, turnover. Ensuring budgetary compliance.
- Sales HRBP specific Role with emphasis on all Key HR facets with focus on L&D component
- Diagnosis and Assessment of Training Needs/Outcomes - Tool Design.
- Identify key skills gaps and critical success factors for high performance
- Designing and Developing Online and Offline Interventions/Tools to measure the effectiveness of training programs (Metrics: Baseline, Intermediate, and Endline performance results)
- Presenting the same in the form of a Training Business Plan focusing on Needs Assessment, Sales Force Analysis and Task Analysis
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of training services offered.
- Remediation and Training - Course Design (Online and Offline Format)
- Develop technical and behavioral course content/learning modules (across products) at a variety of levels and roles in instructor-led, virtual, and recorded formats
- Develop product messaging and training content by working closely with Product and Marketing teams (focus on Sudhir Speaks Series, Sales Pitch Videos, Sales Planning, etc)
- Develop, implement and facilitate training workshops as required for National Sales Meetings, New Joiners Orientation and other meetings that may be necessary
- Co-travel with new and current sales personnel to assess, coach and develop their level of product knowledge and skills related
- Monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness.
- Recruitment Guidance and Process Improvement - Process Design
Draw insights from the training effectiveness/assessment data to:
- Segment the current talent into Top, Medium, and Low Performance
- Raise warning signs on potential exits
- Develop Skill Matrix for Effective Hiring
- Enable Lateral Hiring