HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:3250 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior HR Manager - Pharma/Healthcare (11-18 yrs)
- Driving strategic HR initiatives to align to company's strategic and operational goals. Managing the Corporate Strategies, HR budgeting & cost control, HR Policy formulation & implementation.
- Oversee end to end HR operations for plants and corporate office i.e. recruitment, induction, training, performance appraisal, career development, compensation, retention strategies, welfare & discipline, retention & separations etc..
- Restructurings, defining Roles, JD & drawing KRAs based performance standards to drive performance and retention through motivation activities like recognitions, reward systems, incentives, effective communication, socialization and employee bonding
- Streamline HR processes for effective monitoring, accurate and timely completion of time office, pay roll and statutory pay outs, incl full & final settlements.
- Various process improvements, developing & implementing SOPs that give structured approach and right & proven way to do the things, thereby improving the efficiency.
- Oversee General admin, and contractual services viz. security, transportation, cafeteria and house keeping services.
- Oversee Statutory compliances viz Factory Act, Contract Labor, PF, ESI and other labor legislation, various workmen committees, incl litigation and labor court matters.
- effective implementation of social compliance viz. workers health, safety & welfare, driving development program, workers rights, legal literacy & personal development programs,
- Handling Employee relations/IR matters, discipline & welfare, separations, grievances, counselling and sensitive matters leading to labour unrest or employee dissatisfaction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.