Product Manager at Confidential
Views:2216 Applications:678 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Senior HR Manager - Online/Internet (4-6 yrs)
- Managing all HR activities of a business vertical
- Handling a team of recruiters and HR Operations executives to deliver on daily tasks.
- Managing the hiring needs of organization from strategic planning to implementation.
- Develop & implement HR strategies & initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Understanding the pulse of employees by conducting skip level meetings & introduces changes in the system accordingly.
- Support current & future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation & preservation of human capital.
- Handle employee grievances ranging from onboarding to exit of employees
- Guides management and employee actions by developing HR guidelines, communicating the guidelines and enforcing organization values
- Implement comprehensive meritocracy-based performance management system
- Assist in providing insight and support to managers for salary correction/promotion related cases
- Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues through a systematic approach.
- Assists senior management in the development of administering talent management and succession planning activity within the organization
- Responsible for maintaining daily/weekly/monthly HR dashboards related to hiring, attrition & other adhoc requests.
a) Should have experience of Handling 100+ employee strength individually in previous assignments.
b) Dealing with Sr. Business Leaders with fair influencing skills
c) Hands on experience in Talent Acquisition, PMS, Employee Relations
d) HR Policy -formulation and implementation
e) Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
a) Database Management
b) Computers esp. Excel
c) Excellent written and verbal communication
d) Organized and Meticulous God is in the details
e) Experience in recruitment and talent acquisition across platforms (Campus/Vendor/Referral)
f) Understanding of the Recruitment Life Cycle
g) Well versed with recruitment tools like, sourcing, social media, job boards, networking and referrals etc.
h) Experience & exposure in salary negotiation, planning and budgeting.
a) High on emotional maturity & self-belief
c) Decision making ability
d) High on people handling skills with the right attitude
e) Operational excellence
f) Leadership skills
g) Networking and relationship building with stakeholders
h) Strong leadership skills to deal with senior management, setting agendas and drive various meetings.