Head at PMS Consulting
Views:493 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Senior HR Manager - NBFC (8-10 yrs)
- Manage and lead multi location team with proven track record in designing and implementing major recruitment strategies, capacity planning in respect to organizations business goals monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Coordinate with Business Head and Finance Head to establish the Annual Recruitment Plan; Decide the Manpower Planning and Budgeting for various positions based on the competency and experiences and Partner with the Team for Talent on Demand through continuous engagement in selection process.
- Ensuring TATs for acquiring new people in the system as per the business needs.
- Initially process and policies are as per the group standards. Different policies were amended and newly developed aligning with the industry standards and business requirements viz Business Code Of Conduct, Employee Loan Policy, Referral Policy, Amendments in Appointment Letter & Reimbursement Policy, PIP Policy, Performance Bonus Policy , Power Of One Business Policy.
Performance Management System
- Ensuring KRA & KPIs properly designed for all employees across all departments
- Submission of Quarterly performance review for all levels of employees (Executive and Implementer Level)
- Driving successful annual appraisal process as per the financial calendar every year
- Sales Review Report dashboard to be submitted to Management every month.
- First Time Experience & Employee Engagement
- Delivery Timely Induction.
- Induction process named by AGAMAN continued with SAMPARK session where all new joinees have a one to one meet after completion of one month in the system.
- Ensuring Induction Feedback is excellent for all verticals and same is done in SAMPARK session
- Driving Fun Activities on Friday Fortnightly where employees engage themselves in different team building activities.
- Aligning different business driven activities for employees which enlarges the scope of knowledge improvement.
Training and Development
- Preparation of quarterly training calendar after interaction with Stake holders and understanding the needs of training. The same is done during the review process every quarter and training calendar developed for the respective quarter.
- Program are designed based on the requirement of internal and external training needs.
- Successful Planning and Implementation of Leadership Development Program for I- Level (Implementer Level)
- Driving successfully the training program ensuring minimum of 2 hours training for all employees in a quarter.
- Dashboard submission of Training program quarterly aligning with the training targets and the completion status.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments and Identify people who can move in to next roles.
Code of Conduct/Grievance/ Compliances
- Ensuring fulfillment of Shops & Establishment Certificate for all new locations with legal team
- Supporting and leading various internal and external audits
- Effectively handling Disciplinary / Grievance
- Ability to written warning letters/show causes/Absconding
- Design proactive measures to curb disciplinary and grievance
- Managing outsourcing companies for compliances
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Handle Performance Improvement Plans for below average performers.
- Support business in initiating a PIP plan for such employees.
- Conducting audits while employee on PIP
- Ensuring fair opportunity for employees on final stage off the plan
- Conduct Exit Interviews, recommending changes
- Effective design strategies basis findings of the exit interviews
- Seek various options to retain an employee.
- Analyze the feedback points for continuous improvement of the organization & present to business
- Attending periodic meetings with the business
- Providing valuable findings and solutions thereafter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.