Manager - Talent Acquisition at StepupHR consultancy
Views:357 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior HR Manager - Industrial Relations & Compliances - Steel Industry (9-18 yrs)
Sr. Manager- IR and Compliances
Leading Steel industry
MBA HR FULL TIME / LLB / PGDC- HR
MANDATORY- KRA's and Key Activities
1. 100 % Compliance of Labor Laws Applicable to our factory
2. Payment of wages to all out saucing employees
3. Managing emp Insurance policies like GMC, GTL&GPA along with provisions of leave, bonus and gratuity.
4. Training and education to all contactors about company systems and process related to contract labor Mgmt.
5. Implementation & sustainability of New HR Projects MANTRA, ESS Portal, RAMCO
6. Managing payroll inputs , exit mgmt., actual expenses
7. Grievance handling of all categories of emp. and escalating to reporting Manager issues having potential IR problems on daily basis
8. Minimize attrition rate of contractor workers
9. Grievance handling of contractors and contractors workers
10. Planning for New projects like ESS portal & Ramco implementation
11. Supervise Time management of on roll employees
12. Support in Disciplinary proceedings
13. Support in Contractor safety management
14. Harmonious relation with contractors
15. Evaluate Manpower Actual Costing on roll & off roll
16. Supervising Labor Management Entry to Exit
17. Review employees exit formalities
18. Ensure timely submission & settlement of claims all Insurance policies related to employees & Contractual workers
19. Checking & Ensure timely submission of all MIS related to time office & contract cell
20. Grievance handling related to payroll, Mediclaim, leave management etc.
21. Supervising employees exit formalities
22. Execute employee engagement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.