Talent Acquisition at SQUAREROOT
Views:1565 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Senior HR Generalist - FinTech (9-15 yrs)
We are a SAAS based leading product technology company in the FinTech space. Having HQ in Bengaluru & having offshore presence in many countries.
Position : Sr. HR Generalist
Exp : 9+ years min
Location : Bengaluru, India.
We are looking out for a skilled Sr. HR Generalist to manage all aspects of technology/IT HR processes and practices. The candidate should be adept at supporting IT business needs and ensure that the business strategy and objectives are properly implemented.
The objective is to enable business success through HR management including technology related job design, recruitment, performance assessment & management, employment cycle changes, training & development and talent management.
- Preferably someone who can join us immediately or on short notice.
Deemed Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement HR initiatives & strategies aligned with the holistic business strategy.
- Proven working experience as HR manager for at least 10 years with at least 5 years in the technology/IT space.
- Understand technology requirements, create suitable JD and ensure skill-set match during the initial sourcing process.
- Manage the selection & recruitment process including pre-offer, offer, background check, on-boarding, exit, FFS, work references check processes
- Support present and future business requirements through the engagement, development, motivation and safeguarding human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, tactics, systems and procedures.
- Enhancing employee relations by addressing issues, demands & grievances.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan, payroll and benefits program.
- Assess development & training needs to apply and plan, execute and monitor training programs.
- Report to management to provide decision support using HR metrics.
- Ability to understand and learn technical information.
- People friendly & results driven person.
- Demonstrable experience with various human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases including payroll systems.
- Ability to plan & architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent negotiation, active listening & negotiation with good skills.
- Should be able to build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organisation.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Recruitment, HR generalist, performance appraisal system, Employee Engagement, Grievance Handling, employee relations, Employee Retention, HR manager, recruitment process, HR management, training needs, training & development, talent management, training programs, Payroll.