HR - Director at ProPMO Services Private Limited
Views:616 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Senior HR Executive - Employee Well-Being - IT (5-8 yrs)
Key Skills: Employee Well Being, Employee experience, Relationships building
Years of Experience: 5 - 8 years
We have exciting opportunities for Senior HR Executive - Employee Well-Being who is responsible for shaping the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle, ensuring the company's talent grows in meaningful ways, each member of the company cherishes his / her experience with us and making business leaders successful.
- Proactively assesses individuals and organizational performance to recommend and drive action through a consultative, "influence without authority" approach.
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on onboarding, career/succession planning, performance management, talent movement, and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights.
- Intimate understanding of the client engagements and the business, in the interest of building effective and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and team members
- Uses an understanding of individual and organizational dynamics to facilitate talent movement into and throughout the organization.
- Leverages key specialty HR partners (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Organizational Development, Learning & Development, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, and People Insights) to inform and develop HR strategies.
- Help the People Practice team to understand overall people's sentiments with emphasis on career, employee engagement, and a focus on well-being.
- 5+ years of experience in human resources, organization development, and employee/customer relations
- Problem solver with demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity - dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place.
- Ability to position self as credible (garners respect, acts with integrity, keeps commitments); proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought-partner (builds relationships, delivers results).
- Demonstrated experience and ability to balance business partnering skills with employee advocacy.
- Ability to manage a high level of complexity with a degree of independence, balancing the need for collaboration with minimal supervision