Senior HR Executive - Employee Relations/Employee Engagement (3-5 yrs)
Senior HR Executive - Employee Relations/Employee Engagement - US Shift
The organization is a US Based company and they work in US shift so please apply only if you are willing to work in a night shift;
To fit the bill you must have :
- Strong employee relations and employee engagement background.
- You should have knowledge of US employee /employer local laws
- Your natural style is to work with people and interact and solve their problems.
- You must be willing to work in a night shift.
- People who love to be on floor and take pride in engaging with people will work.
- You must have worked with a night shift operation
Experience : 3 to 5 years of experience
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Implement appropriate learning interventions while accounting for learning principles and theories and manage ongoing delivery
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employees- level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Implement HR policies and reward strategy to ensure that all reward decisions are fair and objective
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees where appropriate
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
If you think you would fit the bill please attach a cover letter with your experience on ER / EE and innovations work done by you along with your CV and current CTC.