Director at Connexio Search
Views:541 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior HR Analyst - Compensation - Bank (5-8 yrs)
Compensation Senior Analyst - HR - Bank
The Compensation Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
- Supports applicable businesses in operational areas of compensation including, but not limited to, offer consultation, the mid-year and year-end planning cycles, system administration and testing, market data, job leveling process, salary structures support, FLSA, reporting, reconciliation, and other compensation analytics.
- Delivers on compensation based operational analysis tasks and support for key compensation processes for the country/region assigned and other regions/countries, as follows and as applicable to each assigned business.
- Applies independent, in-depth technical expertise and uses knowledge of Compensation principles, practices and procedures for the completion of assignments and projects, for the benefit of the company, client group and/or other stakeholders.
- Utilizes internal systems and advanced Microsoft Office application skills to create, analyze, and interpret data to support company compensation positions and recommend viable solutions.
- Leads Baseline support process regarding regional feedback, reporting, processing and execution in partnership with Comp COE.
- Provides operational and tactical support for the mid-year and year-end comp process for the all regions. This includes compensation audits, analytics, report generation, payroll coordination, business manager, and HR training, when needed.
- Coordinates sector specific market data matching, analysis, validation and input.
- Conducts Job evaluation and matching using a global job framework to appropriately level jobs; assists regional teams with job framework/description maintenance and coordinates process with HR and business managers.
- Applies sound judgment, interprets results, identifies inconsistencies in data or results, including business issues to enable the formulation of recommendations on policies, procedures or practices.
- Administers the implementation of new and/or adjusted compensation policies, while maintaining a high level awareness of HR Risk and Controls, to ensure compliance with corporate policies and local regulations.
- Participates in system user acceptance testing to ensure expected outcomes with functionality.
- Mentors junior teammates across Compensation, as assigned.
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the firm, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in Compensation, Accounting, Finance, HRIS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel.
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.