Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:1722 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Senior HR Administration Role - FMCG/Manufacturing/Real Estate (5-7 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Team Lead, Administer to Work
- Valid experience of 5-7 years in HR domain.
- Graduation/Post graduation is required.
Ideal Candidate :
- Strong process knowledge in Employee Help Desk/ workforce administration/Employee data administration
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment
- Experience in managing multiple design project
- Strong customer management and team management skills
- Experience of managing employee life cycle activities like personal/job/pay changes, HR documentation, New hire/onboarding, transfers, leave & absences, promotions, relocations, separations, etc.
- Handle employee requests according to the project deadlines - Handle complex problems
raised by customer and provide solution
- Handle customer communication and customer Reporting
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills; Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team Management skills
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments to meet contractual thresholds.
- Process, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (e.g. Talent development, Mobility, Workforce administration, talent acquisition, case management, HR helpdesk, remuneration, etc.
- Manage customer engagement.
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage the process according to Company methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures)
- Resolving errors, escalations and issues on time
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Develop process excellence in Operation activities
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role
- Contribute to team "Business As Usual" activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.