Head of Supply at Wishup
Views:454 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Wishup - Senior Growth Manager - US Sales (3-8 yrs)
Started in 2017, Wishup is India's first remote employee platform, with a mission to bridge the gap between remote domain experts and global businesses. The pandemic has brought awareness to remote work like never before, and in the last 18 months, our team has managed to
- Grow our revenue by 600%
- Expand our team 2.5X
- Closed pre-series A round of funding of $1Mn from Orios Venture Partners
- Grown our client base 3X, the majority being international clients from the US and Canada markets.
Led by a powerful duo of IIM-A and IIT-M graduates, Vivek Gupta and Neelesh Rangwani, who started with a dream to provide in-house upskilling and global opportunities to the Indian market, Wishup has managed to achieve this growth in only 5 years, and it's only upwards from here.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to participate in the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Growth Manager.
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of India's biggest remote work platform and support us in reaching our goal of becoming a $50M company by the end of FY 22-23.
About the role, Keynotes:
- Profile - Inside Sales
- Role - Full-time
- Grade - Manager / Sr. Manager
- Location - Remote - Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours - 5 days a week / US Shift /Rotational Offs
What's in it for you?
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- International exposure: You'll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- Performance-driven and transparent work culture
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
What will you do?
- Reach out to prospects via call and email to qualify inbound leads.
- Set up independent channels to generate and nurture leads.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Wishup's services as a compelling solution.
- Actively engage with teams to understand target markets, account assignments, sales goals, and key messaging points for each assigned sales project.
- Leverage Wishup's selling methodology to identify and nurture opportunities to match Wishup solutions with client needs.
- Utilise industry best practices for communicating key Wishup's value propositions to assigned clients and prospects.
- Foster a highly collaborative and productive environment where members meet individual, team, and company goals.
- Capture, update, and manage all account, contact, and opportunity data within the CRM system.
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 8 years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor or management role
- Prior experience in Inside Sales / Business Development in the US market
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the B2B industry
- Prior experience in business development for Enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effective hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking, and lead-generation activities
- Expertise in cold email reach-outs
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Proven record in overshooting the sales target
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment are a MUST
- Impeccable written & spoken English