Views:3177 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior/Group Product Manager - User Experience - UI/UX Design - Automobile eCommerce Startup (8-12 yrs)
Senior/Group Product Manager - User Experience (UI/UX Design)
Location: Gurgaon, NCR
Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative mobile commerce start-up in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and backed by top global investors?
We- re looking for a enthusiastic Product Designer with a passion for user interfaces, user experiences and design to join the Product team at Success Inc.You- ll be responsible for designing delightful user experiences, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and creating user interfaces that solve users pain points.
The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with other teams to craft the perfect product, and leverage interaction, UI, and visual design to do the best work.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
1. Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements- and technical constraints.
2. Work in one of our multi- disciplinary product teams and collaborate with our Director of Design, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
3. Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
4. Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
5. Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
6. Design and prototype elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media
7. Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
8. Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
9. Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
10. Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team.
11. Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.