Consultant - Recruitment at Bask HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:235 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Group Manager - OTC Operations - BPO (8-20 yrs)
- Minimum 8 years of experience into managing end to end OTC Operations
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated client management experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or MBA equivalent is preferred
Job Description :
- OTC Domain Tower Lead (Media US customer)
- Client interaction - Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores and basis interaction with the client help WNS gain further business.
- Managing client partners, sales leaders and operations leader as a single point of contact for the customer.
- Process management - Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes, quality and general administration for a very key client
- Manage conference calls/other communication with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
- Team Management and People Development -Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required,
- Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs. Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs.
- Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
- P and L accountability.
- Farming, supporting new business initiatives.
- Internal co-ordination with Projects and EU's to meet SLA standards.
- Transitioning support.
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.