HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:863 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Group Manager - Enterprise Segment - IT (15-18 yrs)
Sr. Group Manager Enterprise IT
Experience: 15 - 18 years
1) Total 15 years experience with Mandatory 7-10- years as project Manager setting up new infrastructure with Management Capabilities (Overseeing and managing the data center, and the infrastructure within including the racks, Servers, appliances, Network, storage. Also, should ensure seats for DC operators and how the DC services connect to the Network points through Server rooms / Access Switches, Documentation work, Managing stakeholders)-
2) Ability to diagnose problems and provide timely solutions
- Capability to design and implement large integrated site facilities.
3) Experience in formulating policies and procedures related to Data-Centre and power.
4) Exposure to design and implementation of BCP & DR
5) Experience in working with various project teams to transition and set up new sites.
6) Should be open to travel, 25-30% Travel depending upon the project for site visits
Must have a valid Passport
- Responsible for setting up new site IT infrastructure and timely delivery of the project
- This role requires solid IT infrastructure skills to gain credibility and manage multiple work streams and complex projects
- Person should manage various IT infrastructure site build-out projects in particular
- Should interact with various functions within the organization as well as vendor partners for effective management of site build-out projects
- Hands-on skills on various IT functional segments and state of art experience in a matrix organization
- Experience in making RFP's, Budgeting, Project Tracking, and Reporting
- Ensure that all infrastructure projects are carried out within budget and regular updates on spend are provided along with timelines
- Manage and monitor Data center power infrastructure; take corrective action where necessary during implementation
- Establish/recommend policies and procedures for Infrastructure projects
- Generate MIS & do trend analysis
- Implement approved project plans
- Prepare technical documents on day-to-day IT facilities operations.
- Provide training to team members and generate awareness within IT / user community.
- Test, Audit, and Update BCP plans with mock drills periodically
- Provide professional response to emergency requirements
- Suggest/Implement new technologies that is beneficial to the organization
- Responsible and accountable for power continuity within the organization from UPS output onwards till Datacenter / Workstations.
- Manage a team of Functional IT and vendors during the site set-up
A minimum of 15 Years of Experience of which 7-10 years as Project Manager setting up new infrastructure with Management Capabilities