Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:370 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Group Manager - Consulting & Professional Services - Background Screening Operations (10-15 yrs)
Sr Group Manager Consulting & Professional Services- BGV Operations (Vizag)
Reporting - The role reports to the Sr General Manager - Consulting & Professional Services
Role Background - We work with a leading global background screening and workforce solutions providers.
- The key services include on-demand employment background checks, drug testing, Form I-9, employment and education verifications.
- Candidate should have extensive operating experience particularly in criminal research for US and managing the background screening blended process i.e. involving data & voice
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Large team management experience - should have managed team size of 500+ in US BGV operations-
- Lead by example (Result oriented, energetic, punctual, and respectful of others and being a team player)
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to streamlines processes
- Responsible for day to day operations; meeting defined SLAs and KPIs for the process
- Team Management- Managing a team size of 500+ along with managing staffing needs for the operations team including recruitment, retention and budgets-
- Effectively manage large P&L and ensure that revenue targets are achieved or exceeded
- Client Management - Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes
- Should have good understanding of the business products /services
- Coach, mentor and develop the talent to drive high performance
- Identify new business opportunities (Farming) including new markets, growth areas, trends, products and services
- Manage VOC (Customer Satisfaction) for the account through governance and timely detection and prevention of issues while aligning with the client business objectives
- Ensure timely preparation and validation of monthly invoice, forecast Revenue and Headcount for the account
- Be proficient in comprehending SOW / Contract nuances for the account
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
Desired Experience and Skills - Degree with 10 to 15 years of related experience; MBA preferred
Excellent Communication skills ; Strong Client interaction & Account management skills
- Should be comfortable to work in 24- 7 environment-
Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.