Manager - Recruitment at Scripting Success
Views:773 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Senior General Manager - Marketing - Tech/FMCG - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-10 yrs)
- End to end responsibility for organization's branding & marketing
- Own the marketing (Online and Offline) strategy.
- Manage branding, advertising, promotions, & communication activities ensuring maximum brand visibility
- Partner with all business functions, especially sales (Supply & Demand to develop strategy and tactical implementation of marketing initiatives
- Defining success metrics and reporting needs for campaigns
- Overseeing market research and analysis of the competition
- Brand development, Consumer intervention and PR
- Conceptualizing, developing and implementing corporate communication activities
- Provide direction and directives to support staff in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities, and in achieving company initiatives
We are looking for a candidate to lead our marketing and brand building efforts. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 6 years experience of leading marketing and branding activities in a Tech Company or FMCG either as marketing manager or as a brand manager with significant experience. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to scale and build new brands.
- MBA in Marketing from Tier- I B-school
- 6-8 years of experience in marketing and branding/ brand communication
- Candidates having experience of working on known brands will be preferred
- Candidates having experience in core Marketing and Branding in Tech/FMCG Company.
- Candidates should have a Tier 1 MBA degree.
- Candidates should have >5-6 years of experience.
Remuneration: As per experience and qualifications, comparable with the best in the industry