Principal Consultant at Fortune HR Consultant
Views:775 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior General Manager - IT Operations - Bank (7-20 yrs)
Client Name - Leading new age Bank,
Candidates who are currently handling IT Operations (Indian Bank) are only preferred for this role, Candidate who can join on immediate basis preferred
- Lead IT Operations team to support 24/7 bank's production applications and services in one or more following areas of Rural, Retail and corporate banking like Core banking applications - CBS, AML, Treasury, Bill payments etc.
- Tab applications/Mobile applications used for branch operations, customer acquisition and door step banking services; Loan origination systems, Field force automation, Agency banking etc;
- Delivery channels & Customer channels - Mobile banking, Personal & corporate Internet Banking; Instant banking like Whatsapp banking; Customer care applications support like CRM/IVR; Payment Channels NEFT/RTGS, IMPS, CTS, ACH, UPI, AePS etc. Payment gateways - Billdesk, Razorpay etc. DCMS, ATM, e-COM & POS
- Will be responsible for IT Support Service Delivery
- Will be responsible for Proactive & preventive monitoring control and review of 24/7 bank's production applications and Services. Provide timely report on Applications/Services health checks
- 24/7 Helpdesk Support, incident management, problem management. Report daily incidents movement, open, reported, closed; Prioritise incidents and resolves them. Follow escalation matrix for timely resolution of incidents. Deliver decent SLAs/OLA, ensure uptime of systems and achieve excellence in customer and end user satisfaction rating
- To provides failure system analysis/RCA, corrective action and preventive plan of action. Ensures closure of problem incidents impacting various customer segments and customer transactions/services
- Business validation post changes deployment in production environment - Application bug Fixes, Server OS & Database, patches and upgrades, configuration changes, new changes deployment, pilot launches, new product or services launch in Live, large scale implementations etc.
- Evaluate Vendor performance on regular basis, review adherence SLAs/OLA, ensure improvement in service delivery on continuous basis. Sets new bench marks for improved performance
- Delivery regular and periodic reports in timely manner. Helps to generate adhoc report when demanded.
- Undertakes periodic BCP/DR DRE Drills, document the outcome, learnings to achieve defined RTO and RPO and continuously improve the same
- Candidate who are currently working with Private Banks /or Government banks
Please apply candidate who are handling off shore banks are not considered as of now as per my client mandate