HR at People Process Teck Private Limited
Views:355 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior General Manager/General Manager - Engineering Service (20-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The person must have exposure to yarn dyeing, weaving & processing large textile mills, producing 40 mn mtrs per annum.
- Exposure to state of the art machines like, PLC controlled yarn dyeing vessels, RF dryers, Weaving Preparatory, Rapier, Airjet Japanese & European looms, Continuous bleaching & dyeing ranges, rotary Printing machines, stenters, preshrinking ranges, inspection machines & other related equipment is a must.
- Utilities - should be well skilled to handle Steam Boilers, Thermopacks, Zero Discharge ETP with RO & evaporators, compressors, Chillers, Air conditioners, Humidifiers, Transformers, Power & other utilities like Steam, Thermic Fluid distribution, Recoveries of Condensate, Caustic Lye, Waste- Heat exchangers from waste waters etc.
- Should have skills to reduce, reuse & recover whatever & wherever possible in utilities
- Should be able to determine, reduce operational, utility generation & distribution costs & losses.
- Should be able to maintain machines at lowest possible costs & should be able to tend to zero breakdown m/c maintenance.
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering graduate with minimum 20 - 25 years of relevant reputed textile mills experience.
- Age must be around 45 years
- Strategic mind-set and exposure to analytical decision-making processes.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.