Senior Recruitment Consultant at Talentmint Consultant
Views:1935 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior General Manager - Finance - Publishing Business (15-18 yrs)
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators, relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin and provide strategic and direction to the sales, marketing and Editorial teams.
- Business Planning and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Business performance reporting
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Works closely with the Sales team to optimize total account management.
- Managing costs
- Check customer's credit and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements
- Negotiate payment plans with customers
- Analyze the effectiveness of the company's credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments and initiate legal procedures if necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.