Senior Recruitment Consultant at Talentmint Consultant
Views:1882 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior General Manager - Finance - Publishing Business (15-18 yrs)
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators, relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin and provide strategic and direction to the sales, marketing and Editorial teams.
- Business Planning and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Business performance reporting
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Works closely with the Sales team to optimize total account management.
- Managing costs
- Check customer's credit and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements
- Negotiate payment plans with customers
- Analyze the effectiveness of the company's credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments and initiate legal procedures if necessary.