Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:3905 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Senior General Manager - Finance - CA/CS (12-20 yrs)
- Lead and manage the financial administration team and processes.
- Represent the company as the owner of the ERP system.
- Responsible for the update and implementation of ISO 9001:2008
- Oversee Corporate Governance and Compliance including Company Secretary and legal matters.
- Qualified CA
- Individual should have worked in a manufacturing set-up
- Working or has worked with an MNC
Minimum 12 - 20 years of experience.
- Oversee timely and accurate preparation of financial reports (i.e. income statements, balance sheet etc.) both for Group reporting and for submission to government regulatory bodies.
- Maintain full set of accounts in accordance to IFRS and local accounting standards as well in compliance to local statutory and company rules and regulations.
- Ensure the accounts are updates in a timely and accurately.
- Supervises and approves the settlement of financial obligations of the companies and validates disbursements for accuracy, propriety in compliance to the company's policies and guidelines
- Administers the planning and funding of the company's cash requirements and remittances to ensure obligations are met and all collections are properly remitted.
- Liaise with bankers in accordance to regional requirements and instructions from time to time to ensure banking transactions operate smoothly and banking requirements of the company is fulfilled.
Credit and Collection:
- Administers company's funds tied up in trade receivables through timely and accurate recording and collection of receivables.
- In case of delinquents, carry out corrective actions to recover outstanding amounts.
- Regularly review credit limits granted to customers and set appropriate credit limits in accordance to company's policy.
- Ensure timely and accurately computed and filing of all direct and indirect taxes.
- Review all new tax regulations and guidelines issued by tax authorities and seek advice of external tax experts as necessary and update Regional CFO according for discussion and actions.
- Support regional activities in relation to transfer pricing matters.
- Ensure that all customs orders are updated and in accordance to company's policy on transfer pricing and Customs- regulations.
- Manage and work with external tax consultants to complete and fulfil all company's responsibilities and compliance on tax matters.
- Direct and review timely and accurate preparation of all statutory reports.
- File the statutory reports with the relevant government bodies in a timely manner.
- Financial Planning:
- Support Managing Director in computation of landed cost and selling prices to distributors.
- Support Managing Director in computation of recommended selling prices to end customers.
Annual budgets, forecasting and Mid-term plans
- Prepares and finalize annual budgets to Managing Director and for submission to regional HO.
- Prepares and finalize forecasts to Managing Director and for submission to regional HO.