Senior General Manager - Customer Service - Internet/Online (4-7 yrs)
The team :
The founding team currently is a mix of folks from IIMs and IITs and some of the biggest names in the Indian real estate space. The leadership team has diverse experience across categories and come from reputed organizations such as Marico, Asian Paints, Barclays, Kelloggs, Oberoi Hotels, Marriott, CredR, Snapdeal, Jio and Accenture.
Job responsibilities :
The Client aims to grow with customer-centricity at its core and hence this function becomes a vital cog in the wheel. The Customer Service team has a very clear purpose - to prevent, solve problems and delight our customers while being consistent and scalable. Each member of the team will be focused on preventing and solving problems for customers post-sales. The journey for the client customer begins at the first interaction before sales but is lived and realised post-sales.
Key Objective(s) of the role:
Create and champion the COCE - Centre of customer excellence at the client's via focussing on the below:
Customer centricity : Build all the processes and guidelines driving towards excellence with sole focus on customer-centricity. Create a customer focussed culture. Own the customer experience through COCE and create channels to enable the same. Support incidents need to be resolved properly, achieving overall satisfaction of the customers along with compliance to our quality programs
Perpetual customers: Theoretically, all our customers once on-boarded should stay with us till perpetuity unless they eventually decide to buy a home. To define and build teams and structures which enables the same. Be the single point interface for all customer grievances throughout the lifetime of his stay with the client
Maximize efficiency: Responsible in offering an environment where operational excellence, in all areas of responsibility, can thrive, giving customers the very best experience, which is speedy, accurate and efficient.
Voice of customer: Be the voice of our customers in the board room and provide customer insights on the experience and product feedback. Champion the NPS, CSAT and other VOC feedback/metrics for the Client
People leadership: The role will focus heavily on people management, continuous process improvement, data-driven problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration. The role will demand management of a large set of the leads and associates and will require to build an organization that develops talent at all levels.
Performance management: Analyse and improve the performance of your teams and provide constructive feedback on a consistent basis. You will be responsible for identifying trends within your team; performance as well as overall support trends
Post-sales journey: Responsible for managing the back-end service operations support for the entire journey post-booking. This would include all communication and enablement related to registration, onboarding, collections, managing service requests, escalations, managing and ensuring - delight moments- for each customer. Eventually building out a world-class and industry defining 24 x 7 online customer support and service organization within DOMA. Always build for scale, speed and spread.
Experience and key traits :
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to build effective, trust-based relationships with key partners inside and outside
- 4-7 years of experience in customer service leadership role in high-volume and extremely fast- paced environment: Tech start-ups, Automobile, Private Banking, Hospitality with a flair for leadership roles
- Prior experience in leading large and diverse teams including people managers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Your communication style is flexible to the situation - both internal and external - should be able to communicate clearly and with purpose
- Proven negotiation & communication skills. Strong analytical skills to abstract and present data, trends and business information to support fast decision making
- A competent decision-maker & a track record of being a top performer with a go-getter attitude.
- Be a role model for the team setting bar for high level of integrity and ambition for the team
- Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with internal & external stakeholders to deliver superlative results.