Recruitment Partner at Carter Wellington
Views:77 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Fund Accountant - BFSI - CA (2-5 yrs)
Senior Fund Accountant
MUST HAVES :
- Minimum 2+years of experience
- NAV Calculation
- Fund Accounting
- Notice Period (Max 60 days) but immediate Joiners are preferred
Qualification : B.com or MBA (equivalent)/ CA
Range of Experience : 2-5 years relevant experience
Note : The below explanation to parameters are inclusive and not exhaustive
Operations (75%) :
- Act as the Primary reviewer and quality assurance of the deliverables produced by your team.
- Ensure that all client deliverables are on time and meets the EisnerAmper quality standard
- Ensure that controls and processes/procedures are adhered by the your team
- Resolve all issues and conflicts that hinder client delivery
- Follow up on the escalations from reportees and similarly escalate issues/concerns to Manager/AVP on timely manner.
- Acts as a liaison between your team and CRM/Client.
- Work closely with the Manager/AVP and build towards becoming the immediate backup for Manager
- To ensure 1:1 backup/cross training within team members
- To complete daily checklists, time sheets etc. and thus keep track of daily issues and escalate the same to the Manager/AVP in a proactive manner.
People Development (5%) :
- Mentor, encourage and ensure your team communicates/build rapport within, cross-functional and across offices and thus create a work conducive global environment
- Coordinate within the team, cross-functionally and across offices to deliver highest quality and thus keep the teams motivated and challenged at work.
- Groom your immediate one down to higher levels and create bench strength.
- Maintain high morale and integrity for self and team so that there is healthy work relationship and contentment in your teams.
- End Customer Satisfaction/ CRM satisfaction (5%)
- Keep the Client/CRM informed about the expected delay and the reasons thereof
- Quickly investigate the root cause of the problem and escalate accordingly.
- Provide subject matter knowledge for the client operations
- Ensure that all conditions of satisfaction for our Clients/CRM are achieved in full
- Facilitate frequent calls/meeting between team, Clients/CRM to set the expectations right and clear any understanding gaps
- Process efficiency - automation and special projects (15%)
- Know the GENEVA/Bookwp/QB usage for the clients you handle in your team. The ratio of manual vs automated work involved for this fund.
- Help in setting directions and interface with our IT group to support strategic and tactical functionality specific to our clients resulting in the reduction of pain points and tasks that inhibit productivity, delivery and efficiency.
- Work and strive to implement automation ideas in your team which can result in FTE and Cycle time save and thus bring about process improvement.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring that standardized tools, templates are used efficiently.
- Primary responsibility for proactively adopting changes and improvements in process and technology in your team.
- Actively involve and contribute to Special projects driven by Management and take lead in completion of the same