Consultant at Live Connections
Views:1311 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Fixed Income Evaluator - BFSI (5-6 yrs)
Job Role Description:
A Senior Fixed Income Evaluatoris responsible for providing timely and accurate end-of-day evaluations on fixed-income securities, as well as providing necessary coaching and training to junior evaluators. Also handling client query at day-to-day basis is required. Evaluations are used by banks, brokerage houses, insurance companies, and asset managers for client statements, research, risk analysis, and portfolio value.
The evaluator will have three major responsibilities:
1) daily evaluation of fixed income securities
2) create and maintain market contacts
3) perform client service for existing and prospective customers.
Evaluation responsibilities include the assessment of fair market value for over the counter fixed income instruments. Evaluators assess interest rate and credit movements by observing contributed yield curves, trade prices, broker quotes, and market news. Evaluators must also analyze various quality controls reports to insure evaluation accuracy.
The evaluator is also responsible for creating and maintaining market contacts at investment banks, issuers, asset managers, and brokers. These contacts are used as sources for market data which includes indicative bid ask levels, new issue talk, trade prices, and dealer sentiment. The evaluator must also assess the quality of all market data before it is used as a model input.
The evaluator will have direct communication with TRPS customers. This involves client presentations, deep dive bond analysis, and price challenge responses. The evaluator must be able to clearly communicate the TRPS organization, evaluation models, and asset class methodologies.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in finance, mathematics, business, science or related.
- Strong Knowledge in fixed income market and evaluation experience.
- Knowledge and experience of fixed-income data handling.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Sound client facing experience and skills.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- 3 Years industry experience
Salary offered: 7 - 10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.