Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:7010 Applications:692 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Senior Financial Analyst - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
Education : CA or MBA Finance( Full time)
Experience: 6 -8 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities :
- Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of the retail finance team. This position will be a critical business partner and will own the P&L of product categories. This includes responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting, and analysis.
- This individual will be an active member of the leadership team.
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business - pricing, selection, and convenience.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
- Work with accounting team to drive the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in finance, accounting, business and/or Chartered Accountant
- Experience working in FMCG or similar industry will be preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and experience working in ERP (preferably Oracle) environment.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.