Senior Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Magnus India Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:63 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Financial Analyst - BFS - CA (5-10 yrs)
Sr. Financial Analyst
- Looking for a qualified CA (1st attempt) who is working in either Investment Banking role or towards M&A profiles with Bank or Investment Firms.
- Post CA 5 to 8 years.
- Evaluating and executing M&A / financing transactions by building robust financial models and presentations.
- Support in assessment of M&A / financing opportunities.
- Support in execution of M&A / Financing transactions and group restructuring initiatives.
- Develop sharp modelling and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with applicable regulations which impact group businesses and transactions.
- Develop indepth and customized financial models for each opportunity.
- Collect data from various internal and external sources for appropriate and adequate financial analysis.
- Ensure consistency of parameters and metrics with historical trends / industry peers.
- Assist in discussions with concerned third parties during the M&A execution process.
- Also assist in evaluation of capital investment proposals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.