Senior Finance Manager - Marketplace Finance - B2B eCommerce - CA (8-15 yrs)
Senior Finance Manager - Marketplace Finance - B2B Ecommerce Company - Bangalore
Exp: 8 - 15 Years
- Work very closely with Business Team, Customer Delight, Credit Team, Key account Managers, Technology and product team as Business partner.
- Be responsible for Building the Finance process for the Market Place operations like, Collection accounting and controls, disbursement of payments to sellers, Budgeting / Planning for the business, Marketing spend management, Reporting and Analysis of financial numbers.
- Design and drive payment processes for marketplace sellers in the most efficient way.
- Lead the collection and sales accounting team for Market Place operations.
- Drive the strategy for company's payment related product offerings including wallets, loyalty cards etc, to help us design simple tax efficient and compliant offerings.
- Be accountable for integrity of company's finances and ensure readiness for Audit and compliance.
- Work with Technology and Product teams and provide inputs to build the accounting platform/backend for both marketplace and internal finance control systems
- Monitor the operating and financial performance of the business, track cash flow, and Supply chain costs on a periodic basis.
- Set up system and process for financial evaluation of business performance on different parameters like operating margin, Net margin, ROI on different Dimensions of business like Brand, Category, SKU level, Customer level etc
- Handle budgeting / planning for the business operations, cash flows and working capital management.
- Work with SCM team on building the supply chain network in cost effective manner.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
- CA with 5 -8 yrs of experience in Accounts and Finance preferably from E-Commerce / FMCG / Retail major.
- Article Ship from top 10 audit firms (preferably big 4).
- Experience of working in E commerce company will be added advantage.
- Ability to provide business inputs and domain knowledge for finance/accounting / Taxation to Business team and partner Functions.
- Excellent Reporting and Business Analytical Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.