Resource Specialist at Forret India Pvt.Ltd.
Views:2380 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Finance Manager - Manufacturing - CA (10-18 yrs)
Urgently Required Senior Finance Manager
Location - Uganda
Experience: Minimum 10 Years
Qualification : CA(QUALIFIED)
- Independently handling of all financial transactions and records, monitoring budgets and preparing MIS is essential.
- Ensuring completeness and correctness of accounting data taking into consideration requirements of Financial Reporting Manual and other guidelines as well as local regulatory requirements.
- Shall be responsible for various functions of the department including cash section, salary distribution, payments & receipts.
- Ensure strict compliance with laid down systems and proactively handle all internal / external audit reports.
- Shall provide timely and relevant reports, variance analysis, to all functions for effective decision-making
- Shall assist the Head in banking, statutory compliances, tax matters, budget finalization and long term planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability: Chartered Accountant
Experience of minimum 10 years in similar role
- Knowledge of multiple currency transactions, International Accounting Standards, Taxation, inventory management, working in an integrated ERP environment
- Ability to analyse and break complex problems into smaller manageable parts.
- Good communication and language skills.
- Ability to multi-task without getting stressed.
- Financial & Accounting Statement interpretation skills
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MS project, data management, exposure to SAP/ Other ERP
- Honest & Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence.
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude
- Highly organized
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize
- Self-Directed with Sound Judgment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external people
- Able to work in a demanding work environment.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- CA is a must
- Manufacturing sector experience
- Multiple currency experience
- Fluency in English
- Relocation to Uganda with family
- Track record of stability- min. 3-5 yrs in any of last 3 cos.
- Age not exceeding 58.
- Good saving potential
- Residential Furnished House
- Free electricity
- Free Medical at our clinic/hospital
- 30 days privilege leave plus 18 days sick leave
- Free Passage to India for bachelor status (once a year) OR for the family (once in 2 years)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.