Talent Acquisition Specialist at BLJ Tech Geeks
Views:782 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Senior Finance Manager (International Operation Experience is Must) (12-15 yrs)
Senior Finance Manager (International Operation Experience is Must)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. General Accounting : Establish/update appropriate general accounting protocols and templates for each entity, Manage India's accounts and coordinate with foreign accounting firms to ensure timely issue of monthly P&L and balance sheet for each entity with appropriate revenue & expense accruals o Manage transition to ERP Deltek Vision and establish accounts /finance SOPs, Manage interco transactions and transfer pricing policies, Manage annual audits and group consolidated financial statements o Manage financial/accounting statutory compliance in every country of operation.
2. Revenue management : Coordinate with PM and BU heads to prepare and issue timely invoices, credit/debit notes to clients, Coordinate directly with clients accounts team to reconcile accounts when necessary o Follow-up with clients for timely payment of invoices and escalate late receivables to PM/management for recovery
3. Budgeting & cost accounting : Assist MD and BU heads to prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts o Ensure correct analytical allocation of revenue and cost (incl. time sheets and staff unit costs) and issue monthly project-wise and BU-wise P&L, Analyze monthly P&L vs. budget and advise management on variances, staff under-absorption, etc.
4. Bank and cash management : Manage relationship, account administration, and compliance with all banks
- Verify monthly bank reconciliation for every entity o Prepare quarterly cash forecasts for every entity
5. Tax management : Manage taxation applicable to international transactions and expatriate employees, within DTAA frameworks, Prepare monthly tax filings in India and verify other countries compliance o Assist employees with tax declarations and clarifications, Negotiate reduced TDS certificates with tax authorities in India o Manage tax audits in India and other entities
6. Payroll : Prepare monthly payroll in India and verify other countries payrolls in coordination with HR o Support HR for salary break-up optimization, Prepare final accounts for leaving employees
- 12-15 years of experience with mini.
- 3 years in similar leadership position in a group with international operations.
Education & Skills required:
- CA or B.Com from a reputed university, Excellent analytical/quantitative skills, Strong management skills with the ability to establish protocoles and ensure adherence, accountability and transparency of internal accounting processes
- Excellent proficiency in accounting and analytical cost control
- Good understanding of tax processes and compliance in India , Good proficiency in Excel, Prior hands-on ERP experience, Good written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to report to senior management in a clear and concise way.