Partner at Antal International Networks
Views:367 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Finance Manager cum Company Secretary - Pharma/Manufacturing (5-7 yrs)
The ideal candidate would be :
- Expert Company Secretary
- Subject Matter Expert Audit.
- Custodian: Ensuring timely filing of returns and other Documents by the Act. Up to date all amendments and changes in taxation domain.
- Consult Ensuring Tax Audit, ability to handle Tax Appeal and process improvement.
- Business Advisor: Focus on value creation, Act as business advisor & provide insights.
- Owner of accounting policies and will ensure adherence to financial processes.
- Responsible for statutory compliance adherence for both internal and statutory requirements.
- Assist in building a strong finance governance process.
- Steer the team with regular direction & act a consultant on key issues.
- Ensure accurate & timely reporting for internal & external stakeholders
- Keep the team updated on the latest accounting & tax related matters
- Drive Tax Audits for the company.
- Ensure that the company complies with the applicable secretarial standards
Qualifications & Skills
- Hunger and drive to deliver the absolute best.
- Experience as Company Secretary with membership holder.
- Education- CA plus CS, 5-10 yrs of experience.
- The ability to build relationships, flex your communications and manage complex situations helping management to make key decisions.
- Experience in Global Pharma MNCs, especially US based organisation will be preferred but Manufacturing is a must