Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:195 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Finance Business Partner - Automobile (4-8 yrs)
You'll be working with a deep-tech Energy Management start up focused in the EV space. The company's mission is powered by our proprietary technology called the Flexible Energy Stack that enables the seamless flow of energy between the grid and vehicle.
What you will do:
A Finance Business Partner is critical in these early days to help set up internal controls as well as streamline the initial financial structure that needs to be built. In order to make sound financial decisions, the individual will do financial planning, GST structuring, collection mechanisms, and value chain management.
- Establish baseline controls and financial processes by building out core processes such as P2P, detailed budgeting and internal reporting structures, accounting and control policies, and internal audits of the same.
- Build out an entire team and implement these financial processes.
- Support FP&A - Build, control, and update Exponent's operating financial plan and engage with internal stakeholders as necessary
- Support fundraising and Business Model development
- Support decision making on business verticals and fundraises by developing and maintaining business models
- Revenue, GST, and Collection Structuring
- Engage with front end teams as well as financing and accounting partners to structure products, revenue streams, and revenue recognition policies
- Establish GST structure and ensure compliance with statutory requirements and accounting policies
- Engage with banking and fintech partners for appropriate collection mechanisms
- External Reporting & Stakeholder Management including leading audits, financial due diligence, financial statutory compliances, and financial MIS & reporting.
- Structuring business partner's Contracts including structuring the financials, mechanisms for payouts, and reconciliations as well as developing mechanisms to determine the financial viability of future agreements in conjunction with the Deployment team.
- Establish Pilots For New Products working with the Deployment team and financing partners to structure and rollout pilots for 2 product lines: charging station and battery packs.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Understanding of good accounting and financial management principles - Chartered Accountant with an audit and/or corporate finance experience
- Experience in compliance management and control - especially in terms of taxation
- Understanding of P&L management, FP&A, and Cash Flow Management as well as structuring products and collection mechanisms and launching them
- Ability to handle and manage stakeholders for all compliances and reporting purposes
- Building financial business models as well as teams and processes to oversee/manage the financial operating plans
- Value chain and contribution analysis of business lines, and an ability to work with teams to influence and drive value chain improvements
- Ability to manage direct and indirect teams and build out finance functions