Consultant HR at Skillventory
Views:247 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Finance Analyst - Global Asset Management Firm (3-10 yrs)
Senior Finance Analyst
Hiring for a Global Asset Management Company
Roles & Responsibilities : Finance responsibilities consists of supporting global office in respect of Accounts ayable and Bank Reconciliation in ERP systems.
1. Hands-on daily activities of Finance and accounts functions in India, which includes:
- In-depth Knowledge of overall accounts payable activities i.e. invoice processing, disbursement of taxes and all admin related payments, and Vendor Management in Workday ERP.
- Knowledge of preparing purchase orders, receipt of fixed assets, accounting of assets and payments to supplier.
- Travel Expenses settlement, month end and reconciliation activities regarding accounts payable.
- Responsible for responding to queries of client and suppliers and ensure timely payment disbursement to all the vendors.
- Ensure all AP processes activities are in accordance with Company's Policy and Internal Control are in place to minimize/ eliminate the errors, audit and review work for accuracy and compliance.
- Help the Team during month end closing.
- Continually evaluate and update SOPs and ensure that process is adhered to it.
- Validate key fields from scanned documents.
- Run uploads for electronic invoices
- Understand vendor and customers policies and adapt.
- Set up vendors and modify the vendors when required.
- Perform audits in accordance with vendor policies and procedures.
- Escalate system related issues to technical support group.
2. Reconcile all the bank accounts with the ledger and update on weekly basis in ERP systems and report the status to the seniors.
3. Develop and maintain a strong working partnership with all internal support functions globally: mainly with offices in Hong Kong, London and New York, on operational matters.
Pratik Kankaria | 9329149022