Senior Recruiter at Workeagle
Views:170 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Faculty - EdTech - JEE/NEET (3-10 yrs)
Senior YouTube Faculty - JEE/ NEET
ABOUT THE ROLE
Ed-tech firm is looking for Lecturers. As a lecturer, you will take online classes for Grade 11 to 12 students and ensure students have a great learning experience in your classes. During online classes, you will find interesting and engaging ways to explain concepts to students, encourage student participation and lead student discussions to keep them active and engaged in learning. You will also create lesson plans and content following all curriculum requirements.
You will act as an end-to-end learning provider for the students and hence it is integral to check your students' progress and performance through the course and provide them feedback at required stages.
You will be available during specified hours to solve doubts of students in an online set-up. You will prepare the students for competitive exams. In the role, you will work closely with the academics, content, and product teams.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THIS COMPANY
- Enriching Community - Be a part of a large teaching community having years of experience and already produced results across school exams and competitive exams
- Stability and growth - As the company grows you grow too. As full-time teachers you will not only have stability but also have many opportunities to grow with online teaching becoming a necessity
- Broaden your skills - Time and again you will work closely with content and product teams to learn new skills
- Pursue your passion - Follow your passion of teaching and contribute to building future of students across geographies
- B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech./ M.Sc. from reputed institutions.
- Candidates from top institutes such as IIT, NIT, BITS, IIIT are preferred.
- 2 to 10 years teaching experience of K12.
- Academic competency - Subject expert in K12 and currently teaching in online class format.
- Communication - Good command over written and verbal communication in English. Should be able to explain concepts and clear doubts of K12 using crisp communication.
- Creativity and Active learning methodologies - Should be able to produce new and interesting ways of explaining concepts to ensure students are learning actively.
Technical skills - Basic technical ability to work on laptop, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), video-conferencing format such as Zoom, use of Pen tablet/Wacom.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.