CEO at HRNext
Views:36097 Applications:1185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:929
Senior Factory HR - Industrial Relations - IIM/MDI/FMS/XLRI (7-11 yrs)
Role: Senior HR Business Partner with IR experience (Nagpur)
Company : Top global tech MNC
Location 1: Nagpur (Need knowledge of Marathi language - read write speak)
Location 1: Chennai (Need knowledge of Tamil language - read write speak)
- Candidates needed with HR - IR/ER factory experience
The individual will support a part of the Customer Fulfilment Centre teams. In this role he/she will support the Business Unit management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, providing change leadership, talent management / succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- This role drives project management for various HR initiatives including management training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc. The incumbent will also be interacting/ working with Global HR teams supporting the line of business and will be involved in driving projects with Global Impact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Assess business unit's human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Drive network wide projects that impact Global teams- 7-11 years experience
Compensation: Best in Industry
HRNEXT is a niche search firm which helps HR professionals move to the next level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.