Associate Consultant at Bask HR
Views:1222 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Senior Facility Manager - Warehouses/Dark Stores (10-18 yrs)
Sr Facility Manager
- As a Facility Manager specializing in Multi domain - Technical, E&M Soft Services, your primary responsibility will be to oversee and manage the non-technical aspects of facility operations.
- Responsible for all Facility Management related activities such as upkeep and maintenance of
all equipment, appliances, buildings and infrastructure.
- Maintenance of Fire Fighting systems, DG Sets, HVAC, Pumps and electrical systems like LT
panels & transformers
- Responsible for building security and Housekeeping
You will be responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for Warehouse/ Dark stores while ensuring efficient and effective delivery of various soft services.
- These services typically include housekeeping, janitorial services, landscaping, waste management, catering, and other related areas.
- Your role will involve coordinating and supervising a team of service providers, implementing standard operating procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Soft Service Management- Plan, Coordinate and supervise the delivery of soft services within the Warehouse/ Dark stores ensuring they meet with the quality standards.
- Housekeeping and Janitorial Services- Manage and oversee the cleaning and maintenance of the facility's interior spaces, including offices, restrooms, common areas and other designated areas.
- Catering services- Oversee the provision of catering services, ensuring timely delivery of meals, snacks and beverages to employees at Warehouse. Coordinate with the vendors and address any service-related issues.
- Health & safety Compliance- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to health & safety regulations.
Qualifications & skills :
- Bachelor's/PG degree in facility management, hospitality or related fields is preferred.
- Proven experience in managing soft services. 10 years plus at least
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.