HR Associate at Headsup Corporation
Views:2170 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Facility Manager - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
- Owns and is accountable for driving overall talent and succession management within the division, ensuring a healthy talent pipeline.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (housekeeping, pantry, technicians, etc.)
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Inspect buildings- structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations and then supervise maintenance
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs for maximum efficiency
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Perform analysis and forecasting of inventory
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.