Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:437 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Expert - Payroll - Bank (9-16 yrs)
Senior Payroll Expert for a Bank
Client is a well-known pvt sector bank listed on NSE & BSE stock exchanges.
To effectively manage its Payroll team ; it is looking for a Sr. Payroll professional who shall lead the team and ensure that SLAs are met
Work location: Andheri East, Mumbai.[close to metro station]
Preferred: Immediate joiner [ 2-4 weeks]. No sectoral preference.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy processing of payroll operations.
- Must have good knowledge of the payroll statutory compliances.
- Must have handled large volume apx 10000-15000 + employees pan India
- Must have end to end process experience handling payroll for a large organization.
- Must be well versed with CTC, Tax structures
- Coordinate payroll activities related to monthly variance analysis, account reconciliation.
- Responsible for providing necessary information for internal and external audits.
- Maintain communication and positive relationships with the key partners within the organization and strategies the payroll operations accordingly.
- Handle and provide mentoring to the payroll team to optimize output
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be currently handling Payroll in a leadership capacity.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and Direct Taxes
- Must have extensively worked on any HRMS for payroll processing including Taxation, attendance, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes