Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1820 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Executive - Valuations (2-4 yrs)
Role specific skillsets:
- Accounting- Good knowledge of accounting and reading financial statements.
- Financial Modeling- Well experienced in working with Microsoft excel and building business valuation models.
- Experience in Business Valuations/Intangible Asset Valuations/ Option Pricing in different industries
The candidate shall be assisting the Business Advisory team on the following Financial advisory and Valuation assignments:
- Regulatory matters which include FEMA, Transfer pricing etc.
- Preparation of Thought Leadership documents in Valuations
- Assess fair market value of intangibles such brand value, customer contracts, patents, research and development, customer relations, and other such intangibles
- Research- Inclination towards research and an ability to write informatively and succinctly
- Client Excellence- Demonstrates a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Planning and organizing- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time and within budget
- People development- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm
- Teamwork- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firms goals
- Communicating- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way
- Motivating- Motivates self and others to succeed.
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, the candidate would need to have,
- 2-4 years of experience in doing different types of valuation.
- Oral and written communication should be good.
- Analytical capability and the ability to think strategically
- Strong team player and self-starter with ability to assume responsibility quickly.
- Open to significant variety in assignments
- Must exhibit a strong learning curve
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.