HR Consultants at Achievers Human Resources
Views:162 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Executive - Total Quality Management - Manufacturing Firm (7-10 yrs)
One of the leading manufacturing organization SRF Ltd requires Senior Executive -TQM for their manufacturing facility located in Malanpur Industrial Area in Gwalior MP.
Business & Location: TTB-G
Reporting to: TL-QA & TQM
To lead, facilitate and enable Total Quality Management across TTBG for strengthening processes and involving people across all levels in continual improvements.
1. Total Employee Involvement
- Create awareness among all employees through training, presentations, and various competitions
- Monitoring involvement of individual in TQM practices and working out action plans with respective processes
- Voices capturing and counseling of individuals to get them involved in improvements
- Recognize contributors on various events
2. Capability enhancement
- Identification of capability and competency gap through skill matrix evaluation, regular management presentations, assignments, and tests.
- Plan for skill enhancement in problem solving with quality improvement tools.
- Design, develop and deliver training programs in TQM elements to workforce (workmen)
- Training supervisors & staff members for executing TQM practices and deployment / monitoring system of their control points for improvements
- Conducting / coordinating refresher training programs (like basic TQM) to officers as per need
- Hand holding of process teams on usage of various statistical tolls
- Assist the Principal trainer on conducting PSP Blue training & facilitation sessions
3. Continual improvement
- Formation of Quality circles and quality improvement teams.
- Identify execution theme projects (problem solving) in manufacturing and non-manufacturing areas
- Facilitate and train for problem solving methodology in both QCCs and Execution themes
- Regular reviews of QCCs and Execution themes for timely completion.
- Drive kaizens across the plant and develop new standards of all levels
- Review and make revisions in old standards as per new requirement
4. Well-kept shopfloor and offices
- Training of all employees on "5S" methodology
- Facilitate processes to improve their housekeeping level
- Conducting regular audits and reviews for timely elimination of nonconformance
- Training and driving autonomous maintenance concepts in shop floor
- Working out action plans for shop floor and machines upkeep and implementation along with processes
5. Unit Annual Plans
- Co ordination and facilitation for annual planning cycle
- Deployment of controls points to all processes upto supervisors' level
- Activity schedules of all improvement projects (PSP and execution themes) from processes
- Coordinating regular reviews of improvement projects
- Preparation of Unit Monthly reports (MIS)
6. Improving learning curve
- Participation in external competition organized by customers, outside forums / agencies
- Deploying best practices for other units of SRF / TTB
- Coordinating with outside agencies / forums / institutions for sharing the best practices by arranging the mutual visits
Educational Qualification: B Tech / BE
Duration & nature of past experience required: Min 7 years in Operations/QA/ TQM/Lean Mfg.
Training and Teaching