Executive - Talent Sourcing at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:2365 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Executive - Supply Planning - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
Sr Executive - Supply Planner
- Should be responsible for supply planning activities for the area working with demand planner, Manufacturing, product management, inbound planning & Quality to achieve effective material availability.
- Supply Planning and Control from the companies own Plant and Sub-contracted units to warehouse and from warehouse to customers.
- Responsible for budget preparation activities related to supply planning
- Monitor KPI's of all factories / Co-Manufacturing sites with periodical reviews with the stakeholders
- Contribute to S&OP process by providing statistical demand forecast
- Ensure timely availability of finished goods in distribution network with maximum asset utilization and minimum transportation cost.
- Prepare planning parameters review file and co-ordinate with global supply planning for inputs.
Candidate Profile :
- MBA(OPS) with 2 to 5 years of experience in Supply Planning from FMCG Industry.
- Excellent Communication & Stakeholder Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.