Senior Executive - MIS - Global Media Agency (2-5 yrs)
Our client is a digital- first global performance marketing agency, a data-driven strategic approach and cutting-edge technology across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media, affiliate marketing, etc.) and traditional channels.
About the role:
Will be responsible for client relationship and help drive digital agenda for the respective clients. Would deliver integrated digital solutions to fulfil client's digital objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Billing, Finance, and Vendor team to ensure smooth payouts/actualizations using Prisma, Mediaocean toolkit etc. Ensuring that all buys are covered and actualized on timely manner
- Troubleshooting the discrepancies and reaching out to relevant internal or external partner of solution
- Generate campaign reports from different servers, guide team through training sessions for daily activities
- Translate Media plan into Prisma line items, oversee campaign setups, trafficking, perform QA
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow.
- Help the manager to enhance the process which can ensure high quality, delivery in SLA, and assist in team's training and development.
- Assist the internal teams in understanding aspects of campaign and other technical aspects- tag, floodlights and page troubleshooting
- Help execution team with campaign setups whenever required
- Provide the data point and help managers to smoothly run day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor Degree in any subject/ B.Tech preferred.
- Excellence in MS Excel
- 3-6 years of experience in Billing and finance Operations, well versed with reconciliation and AdOps
- Should have very clear understanding of reports, invoicing, financial nuances
- Experience in a quantitative field, including: Prisma, Mediaocean or any other finance Ops tools
- Ideal candidate will have hands on experience working with Prisma, Toolkit, Salesforce, Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven. Quick learner and willing to try new tools/software for reporting, Trafficking & analysis