Recruitment Partner at Rian Placements
Views:253 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive - Legal - BFSI - LLB/LLM (2-5 yrs)
- Review and negotiate business contracts with a variety of business partners on a range of topics, including services, marketing, promotions, and other types of standard commercial contracts, as well as complex, and cutting-edge business arrangements.
- Assist business teams, opine on applicable legislation and legal concerns relating to new business products, and help structure new business products.
- Leading multiple strategic operations and initiatives of the legal team
- Draft terms of service, standard form agreements, and other legal documents
- Resolve legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships.
- 2 to 5 years' experience of working in Legal domain.
- LL. B/LL.M Degree with good academic record.
- Experience in Banking/Financial Sector Preferred.
- Good Drafting skill and knowledge
- Sound grasp of basic legal knowledge and concepts.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Awareness of basic formats of legal documentation or legal write-up
- Good research skills.
- Speed in responding to queries.
- Well conversant with basic IT tools and software (MS Office).
- Aptitude for smart work along with adaptability and willingness to learn.