Growth Hacker & Social Media Recruiter at Hyring Ninja
Views:968 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Executive - Learning & Development - IT (3-5 yrs)
The Senior Executive - Learning and Development is directly responsible for Planning, implementing and analyzing success for learning requests at a business unit level.
Essential Functions :
- Conducts training needs analysis using surveys, interviews & focus groups to assess performance gaps
- Prepares monthly learning calendar based on inputs from business unit heads to ensure that learning outcomes are driven as per business objectives
- Co-ordinates and conducts programs using web-based (WBT) and instructor-led training (ILT) across cities nationally
- Leverages Learning Management System to facilitate continuous learning in the organization.
- Maintains and updates training material and documentation for all L&D process and policies as per compliance requirements
- Researches and reviews new vendors and maintain relations with existing vendors for training.
- To plan, conduct and maintain reconciliation reports for orientations of new hires and interns to ensure effective induction
- Maintains accurate data on mandatory training and publishes reports as per business need.
- Facilitates the reimbursement of certification and external training within the organization under Altimetrik Certifications Policy
- Partner with HR- Business partners to understand the training needs of the business units and proactively plan and execute these training programs
- Work with Capability Transformation Group and HRBP for skill enablement of resources
- Ensure mandatory learnings are planned and executed in a timely manner
- Conduct 30, 60 and 90 days learning effectiveness and provide the recommendation for improvement
- Regularly publish learning calendar and leadership dashboard
- Partners with HR operations and finance teams to manage internal trainer bonus payment and external vendor payments taking into account the economical and legal risks.
1. Business Acumen
2. Change Agent
5. Ethical Practice
6. HR Expertise
7. Relationship Management
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work :
- Full-Time opportunity with 5 Days of standard working hours.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Education and Experience :
1. Master's degree in Human Resources with 3 to 5 years of experience in Learning and Development from a premium institute