Senior Executive - HR Business Partner & Operations - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
About the Company:
A US-based Fin-Tech company is looking for an HR Business Partner with minimum 2 years of experience.
This company is 12 years old, on a very fast growth path, well-funded, stable, profitable and already a unicorn. Company details will be shared with shortlisted candidates only.
An experienced executive who has multi-dimensional experience in all aspects of Talent life-cycle management, especially from IT products companies.
This position will be based out of its Product Development Center in Delhi-NCR
- Ensure an awesome talent life-cycle experience - Timely and smooth On-boarding, engagement, appraisals, learning, talent relations and Off-boarding.
- Facilitate talent engagement initiatives, such as townhalls etc.
- Respond to all personnel queries in a customer-service mode and ensuring satisfactory closures.
- Support and enable all talent focused HR processes, plans, practices, systems and policies.
- Ensure updated and accurate personnel database (Both in Soft Form and Personnel Files) .
- Manage leaves and attendance on HRIS system.
- Timely preparation of monthly MIS report.
- Support Finance team with the payroll process.
- Ensure timely confirmations and support implementation of the appraisals cycle.
- Support HR audits on an annual basis.
- Preferably an MBA with excellent people interaction skills
- Minimum 2 years of progressive and quality experience in HR business partnering and operations
- Prior experience in HRIT implementation will be useful
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven and an enthusiastic team player
- Must have excellent time management skills, negotiation skills and an eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills (both written & verbal) and a pleasant personality
- Hands-on and a go-getter
- CTC will be aligned to market standards and commensurate with candidate's skills and experience
- The selection process will comprise of 2-3 rounds of role related discussions in a short span of time.
If yourself or anyone in your network is a close fit to the above stated requirements, they can share their interest/profile/resume for further shortlisting.
Thank you for your consideration and all the best for your search!