Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:27 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Executive - Enterprise Applications - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Senior Executive - Enterprise Applications (Only Females)
Job Purpose :
The role incumbent will be responsible for customizations and change requests in core systems, testing and system support activities. The incumbent will also be owning performance improvement and compliance activities for the identified systems.
- Ability to design, code and maintain standards compliant APIs
- Experience in Agile Development, Scrum & Iterative approaches
- Ability to debug applications and follow agile processes
- Design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, REST web services, JMS, Caching, XML, JSON
- Proven experience in handling system transaction management, scalability and stability in micro services based architecture
- Ownership of features and components from concept, design, development & deployment working with in-house and vendor development teams.
- Must have good experience in Unix & SQL
- Work with users to understand requirements and design scalable and efficient technology solutions.
- Assist teams in UAT testing and resolve issues as per criticality.
- Publish regular reports of activities and highlight risks if any
Qualification & experience :
- Years of experience: 5-7 years of experience
- Mandatory Qualification - Engineering Degree
- Good to have, not mandatory - MBA
- Preferably having exposure to lending domain/systems.