Hiring Lead at Right Track Corporate Service
Views:3146 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Executive - Corporate Public Relation - Advertising Firm (3-4 yrs)
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations.
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits.
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences, and presentations.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Analyzing media coverage.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research.
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales, and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.