Assistant Manager - HR at Hector & Streak Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:44 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Executive - Compliance - BFS/IT (2-7 yrs)
Sr. Executive - Compliance
Strong skillset and proven, actual experience in majority of the following key areas:
- Problem solving, problem resolution, one-stop resolution approach
- Customer help and support .. can do, positive attitude .. empathy
- Provide practical and appropriate guidance to the business on compliance matters and issues
- Research, analysis and writing effective articles, artifacts, resource materials that can be used/reused as compliance reference materials in Knowledge Base .. technical competence
- Ticket and process management
- Complete various questionnaires from the brands, payment partners, vendors, etc. with minimal rework
- Sensitivity to the needs and differences in geographies/locations (US, EU, APAC etc.)
- Time management, meeting deadlines, sense of urgency
- Ability to learn the business, products etc. in very short order
- It's supposed to be a resource center, a help desk, a place where folks from the organization can get assistance with their compliance-related questions. So the team needs to be resourceful and helpful, and not just forwarding/routing questions to people they think can answer the questions.
- There are artifacts in Knowledge Base (KB) and in the Product Compliance folders that should assist Compliance Help, including AML/KYC matters.