Senior Executive /Assistant Manager - Transfer Pricing - Big4 (2-5 yrs)
Industry: Any Industry excluding BIG4
- Engaging with the senior leadership and middle management of the Tax and advisory functions in the region.
- Understanding the case laws, working on case rulings, data assessments, litigation matters.
- Ensuring transition plans and migration resources are in place, SLA's are agreed and service delivery is maintained during the transition
- Supporting the development of ramp-up plans and building of profiles on basis of service line demands
- Managing and resolving escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery
- Taking regular feedback from client service teams on services delivered from ICoE
- Reviewing performance of ICoE against agreed KPIs and their compliance to SLAs and reverse SLAs at regional leve
- Promoting a - KPMG centric- and - partnership approach- to develop strong relationships with other working groups and ensure adherence to Group governance
- Monitoring the reports being sent regarding ICoE performance
- Exceptions Handling and Reporting - Perform Root cause analysis for low CFT score or SLA non-compliance and take corrective action
The candidate :
Work Experience :2 - 4 years of experience of working in tax and/or advisory functions
- Good knowledge of the processes of tax and accounting advisory practices, Project co-ordination, Dash-boarding, Change management with transition experience and exposure of working in a shared services environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.