Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:383 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Revenue Accounting - Manufacturing/FMCG/Telecom - CA (2-3 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Revenue Accounting
One of the MNC Companies is hiring an Revenue Accounting professional in BKC location in Mumbai
Position Title : Sr Executive/ AM Revenue Accounting
Reporting To : AVP Finance Control and Compliance
Job Summary : The position will be responsible for assisting in timely and adequate Revenue reporting, manage statutory reporting, audits and compliances relating to revenue.
Key Deliverables :
- To close monthly revenue accounting and Reporting.
- To Coordinate with the Audit Team and provide required details and close/implement Audit Observation's.
- To Comply with local and headquarters' reporting and statutory requirements and adhering to time schedules.
- To Get the revenue accounts audited and cleared with statutory auditors to the required time schedule
- To Work on automaton of business processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy for Revenue.
- To Work with internal audits and ensure completion of Audits.
- To Prepare, Finalize & Manage Channel and sales incentive payments.
- Customer reconciliations and provision for debtors
- SAP changes and implementations for Revenue accounting; Part of a Global SAP project for Revenue Accounting
- Relevant experience in managing accounting operations.
- Exposure to the ERP (SAP/Oracle)
- Knowledge of Indian GAAP/ IFRS/ Income tax and Local tax laws.
Years of Experience : 2-4+ Year Exp.
Educational Qualification : Chartered Accountant