Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Human Resources - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Human Resource
Candidate Desired Profile :
- Good hands on experience in handing end-end recruitment and complete employee life cycle from joining till exit.
- Experience in using Naukri portal effectively
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required
- Excellent Communication skill (Oral and Written)
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power-point
- Result Oriented Approach
- Team Player
Gender : Male only
Candidate is expected to join at the earliest.
Job Responsibility :
- Responsible for handling entire employee life cycle from recruitment to on-boarding till exit of employees.
- Responsible for sourcing profiles using job portal, employee referral and social media etc. as per job requirement and interviewing candidates telephonically.
- Scheduling Interviews: Arranging documents of shortlisted candidates, travel arrangement and hotel arraignment as per interview schedule.
- Maintain recruitment tracker.
- Facilitate on boarding of candidates including collecting their documents, maintaining their personnel file, facilitate them with all required resources
- Induction and Orientation of New joiners
- Responsible for employee confirmation/transfer/exit formalities etc.
- Come up innovative ideas on employees engagement program and execute them
- Manage different modules of online HR system including Attendance and Leave Module, ESS Module, PMS, Travel Module etc.
- Educate new employees about usage of HRIS system processes, and attending and resolving employees queries related to HRIS system.
- Responsible for Uniform Distribution Management and Diwali Gift Distribution
- Collecting employees information required from time to time
- Prepare MIS and reports for management.